Saturday, January 14, 2012

Figure III

With the first week of another semester done, I am already ready for summer. Less time has been put into Sword 2, like predicted, but things still progress at a satisfied rate. In terms of leveling, before and after the experience event buff was removed Angyeal (M. Elementalist) got to Exp. 2 and I sacrificed two of the Pisces symbols I was saving to get and maxed out both Augury and Occultism. I'm super excited about this because I can Abyss Flare simultaneously now >:-). Even though he is a character you don't see everyday, the Capitane Costume+Hair and Blue Serpent are a step up to his Fugly wardrobe. He'll be pretty now. Getting him to master will be great since ill be able replace him with Vynchessah (F. Ele) from time to time. Heydare (Leonele) got to Vet. 6, sadly I recognized his coolness even in Outrage stance a little to late and missed out on getting him to expert with the event. Either I'll bring him out again and train, experience card him, or hope there be another event with the next patch as well with having Punisher Stance Book ready.  Hysiao (Lorch) got to Vet. 9 and Midory (Lisa) is Vet. 1. So I eventually will start her side-quests and see how she works in-game. Eugyeal (2nd Grace) is now Vet. 9 and helped level Midory in the Forgotten Areas. Eugyeal is was also a hand in helping *flashback*...

Doing my regular routine of what includes Skeleton Bounty Hunter Dungeon for Nest of Skeleton, Room of the dead Key. With Patroyva (Raven), Hymerah (Adelina), Virgilliya (Emilia G.) completing the run, we immediately go to the Nest and defeat the Skeleton Head very easily. However this day seemed like any regular day. The Frenzied Montoro has been spawn more frequently for us lately and killing him this time rewarded us with Montoro Skull Ring (FINALLY!). It really was a shock because after you get into the habit of doing it almost everyday with this rare item never showing up its just a get in and get out. Though when I looked at the loot on the floor, the names were bunched a with a little more items than usual. So I harvested and watch the list on the left side go up and there it was. I jumped out of my chair and freaked out. Some say its not a big deal but when it's something that you don't get everyday and is earned by your own efforts, it is a really good feeling. So we headed over to Ustiur Base Camp and gained Kaiyede (Grenmah). Eugyeal leveled her to Vet.1 and is now sitting in the barracks with the 3dr ESA armor from Figure II and has a new Dragon Fury Sword (32 AR GS) waiting to be chipped. :D

AND you wont believe it! After I received Kaiyeda, I took about a 3 day break from doing Skeleton Nest, as I already got what I came for. But by fluck, I decided to go in it again, only with the thought of the 92/96 chips I can get. Yet again, Frenzied Montoro dropped Skull ring O.O I was in disbelief to get it twice in a row. I wonder if anybody else has gotten this kind of luck? With a smile on my face I sent out broads for selling the ring and got a nice profit of 600m Vis. That made my day, as a couple hours before I missed out on a Sekhmet Clan Raid's 3rd roulette thanks to my mother but that's out the door now.

Speaking of Clan Raids, all of them were completed yet again and the only note-worthy items were some Rare Books and a Le Scarce for Musketeer. My first Le Scarce to date so that was intriguing.

So surprises here and there. Probably will get back to regular leveling when I can get an Explorer pack to use with some Tactic/Combat Manuals I've been saving. In the meantime back to Letizia Box Farming. >.> A pain it is when Elite Gluttony comes trudging down, but stacking up on them is my only hope for being the next one to get Punisher Stance Book. Wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment